MEIA
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Wow cupido

MEIA :: Offgame :: Taverna

Ir para baixo

Wow cupido Empty Wow cupido

Mensagem  JC Qua Jan 20, 2010 9:40 am

Casal se conhece pelo jogo e termina em casamento! Detalhe importante: ela de Israel e ele do Reino Unido.
Os dois se mudaram e casaram ontem, ela com um vestido inspirado nas roupas q a personagem dela usava na época em que se conheceram.

"While people tend to sometimes go cynical when posting "Thank you, Blizzard", this one's very much for real. I met Erandel in WoW on August 3rd, 2006. I fell in love with him because he was touched by the beauty of the Dalaran dome (we're both roleplayers, beauty really works for us).

Things weren't simple. There's a notable age difference. I also live in Israel while he lives in the UK. Long story short though - we moved in together a year ago and got married yesterday, with many members from our wonderful guild present, and with me in the same dress my character wore in our in-game wedding three years ago.

So thank you, Blizzard, from the bottom of our heart. We met thanks to WoW, we kept a long distance relationship through WoW, we just got married and we're still happily playing. We're both, very sincerely, grateful for this all.

Linked is the photo portraying us in that happy moment, alongside the robes I copied as my dress. I wish many people similar happiness. And - hey, Blizzard! You're invited to our anniversary!"

Wow cupido Wow_elegant_robes_irl

Fonte: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/12304210737-thank-you-for-my-husband-blizzard.html
JC
JC
Admin
Admin

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

MEIA :: Offgame :: Taverna

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos